spades & shovels / rhawiau
a co-production training series
We offer a training suite of tools and techniques that we have found to be effective in supporting a robust co-production practice. They can be booked individually or as a combined package (talk to us!).
We also offer Train The Trainer on our Introduction to Co-production module, to equip members of your team with the knowledge and resources to roll out the training internally in your organisation, &/or with partners.
acorn / mes
a co-production implementation package
We accompany and guide your implementation of co-production and citizen involvement, applied in practice to a specific challenge:
– We identify your existing good practice and build on it.
– We clarify what good co-production and citizen involvement look like.
– We mentor and guide your team to apply the approach to your issue.
– We offer a flexible approach that combines training, facilitation, mentoring and support as needed.
One team, one challenge: a “how do we…” question.
oak / derw
a co-production culture change package
We help you to adopt co-productive behaviours and change the culture in your organisation:
– Respond to legislative requirements around co-production and citizen involvement.
– Embed co-production by building the skills, capability and experience in your teams.
– Create space for innovation and function more as a learning organisation.
– Build your ability to operate in complexity and respond to evolving contexts.
– Develop new solutions to existing challenges by leveraging trusted relationships.
One lead organisation, working across multiple teams, with partners, and with citizens/communities.