Your organisation has a strategic and operational commitment to co-production and citizen involvement.
You want to develop your team, and your organisational practice.
Here's the deal!
Benefits of membership for teams
- Annual check-in on your co-production aims, aspirations, and development needs
- “Co-production champions” training to equip your team with the resources and skills to share co-production and support their colleagues’ learning and practice
- Early bird access and discounts on ticketed events, training, and e-learning courses
- Access to mentoring and advisory sessions with co-production consultants, to constructively challenge and validate your practice
- Support with co-production briefings for teams or senior leadership colleagues
- Digital badge and assets for your website and email signatures, to demonstrate your organisational commitment to co-production and involvement
"As a member, we couldn't recommend the Co-production Network for Wales highly enough - they've been invaluable in offering quality training for our co-production champions, providing consultancy advice to our steering group, and of course putting on excellent networking and information-sharing events."
- Graham Findlay, Co-production Lead, Scope
How does it work?
You choose the number of champions you want to nominate, to advocate for and support colleagues with co-production.
Your membership fees are based on your number of champions.
Who is it for?
You can join as a team, as a department, or as a whole organisation. You can be from the statutory, non-profit, or academic sectors.
You don’t have to be based in Wales to benefit from being part of the community of practice! If you're not working in the Welsh devolved policy context, this will be most useful if your organisation has an established strategic and/or policy commitment to co-production.
|Number of nominated champions||Government and statutory sector||Large and national third sector||Regional and medium sized third sector||Local, community and small third sector|
|1 to 5||£600 + VAT (£720)||£400 + VAT (£480)||£200 + VAT (£240)||£100 + VAT (£120)|
|6 to 10||£1,200 + VAT (£1,440)||£800 + VAT (£960)||£400 + VAT (£480)||£200 + VAT (£240)|
|11 to 20||£2,400 + VAT (£2,880)||£1,600 + VAT (£1,920)||£800 + VAT (£960)||£400 + VAT (£480)|
|21 or more||Bespoke (£120+VAT pa pp)||Bespoke (£80+VAT pa pp)||Bespoke (£40+VAT pa pp)||Bespoke (£20+VAT pa pp)|
The team membership fees enable us to maintain and support this vibrant network of people, groups, teams and organisations who are making transformational co-production a reality in Wales. In exchange, as an organisational member you nominate your co-production champions, who can be staff members, volunteers, trustees, service users, and/or people who work in (or closely with) your organisation. The Co-production Network helps them to improve their co-production practice, develop it further across your teams, increase your impact as an organisation, and advance your strategic co-production and involvement aims.
The small print:
● Membership is annual and runs from 1st April to 31st March.
● Lifetime membership is available for projects: pro rata to the duration of your fixed term project in full months, up to a maximum of 5 years.
● Currently membership is paid by invoice (soon you will be able to sign up, renew and pay online! Watch this space.)
● If you join during the course of the year, your membership fee is a pro rata to full months.