- This event has passed.
Rural Health and Care Conference 2018
November 13, 2018 @ 9:00 am - 4:00 pmFree
Following on from the success of the Rural Health and Care Conference in 2017, a second conference will be held on Tuesday 13th November 2018, at the Royal Showground, Builth Wells, Powys LD2 3SY. The all-day conference is free to attend and will include presentation on the following:
- Rural Population Health, Well-being and Care
- The role of Rural Communities in Health and Care
- Telehealth / Telemedicine
- Social / Green Prescribing
- Recruitment and Retention in Rural Areas
- New Roles in Health and Social Care
- Workforce Training and Development in Rural Areas
The call for paper and poster presentations closes on the 28th September 2018 – please complete CallForPapersApplicationForm if you would like to present at the Conference.
Do you have an event of your own that you want to tell the co-production community about? Submit the details so we can display it on the calendar and spread the word through the newsletter. Click here for the event details form.