- This event has passed.
Renew Wales Festival | Renew Wales
July 10 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pmFree
You’re warmly invited to join us for the Renew Wales Festival – a day for the wider Renew Wales community to share, connect, and explore the future together.
Renew Wales supports communities to take action to reduce their carbon footprint, adapt to the impacts of climate change, and live more sustainably. It operates through a network of 3rd sector host organisations, offering peer support, practical advice and learning opportunities to community groups across Wales who want to build a sustainable future and inspire others to act.
Hosted in the beautiful setting of Gregynog Hall in Powys, the Festival will give a platform to the many talents of the Renew Wales network through a mix of
- multiple parallel topic-based sessions and activities;
- open space sessions;
- a ‘milling area’ where everyone can display their wares and make connections;
- and spontaneous conversations in the natural chillout zones of the wonderful gardens and historic indoor spaces.
The event is open to anyone who is or has previously been connected to the Renew Wales programme – or would like to be in future.
If you are a community group, Renew mentor, or host organisation we’d love you to share something at the Festival – e.g.
- book a 1-hour slot to tell your story, pose a question, do an activity, or tell people about your future plans;
- create a display to put up in the ‘milling space’ – to pull in those who’ve got something to learn from you, offer you, or are just intrigued;
We are open to all suggestions but have limited slots/space available and want to select a good overall balance of things – so please get in touch with your suggestions as soon as possible.
Also, if you are a member of a community group, a mentor or representative of a host organisation who will not be salaried to attend the event please get in touch: we do not have limitless resources but don’t want cost to prevent the right people being able to attend so let us know and we’ll try to work something out.
Do you have an event of your own that you want to tell the co-production community about? Submit the details so we can display it on the calendar and spread the word through the newsletter. Click here for the event details form.