- This event has passed.
Online Forum: Supporting Carers During COVID19
June 23 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pmFree
About this Event
Following on from our first successful forum we want to continue to facilitate a virtual space for voluntary, community and statutory organisations across Wales and England to come together in conversation about their current experience. As we enter the next phase of eased lockdown restrictions, we want to explore with you what the next set of challenges may be and how we best support Carers and those they care for. For example;
What will an ease of restrictions mean for those still shielding as their Communities move forward?
What will the impact be on young people with caring responsibilities as they return to school?
Will people be comfortable to start to receive outsourced support again from Carers and what will services need to do to ensure this is done safely?
We recognise that the current situation is having a massive impact on people, services and organisations across the country. During this time of precarity and insecurity we will endeavour to nurture a space for you to come together to share best practice and to perhaps foster new connections.
• Sharing good practice, overcoming challenges arising from the current crisis.
• Facilitated conversation around current issues
• An opportunity to network with other organisations across England and Wales.
• Share and discuss current issues facing those delivering services, and solutions you have created to overcome these
• Share best practice you have come across, or created yourselves
See you soon,
Is there an event you want to tell the co-production community about? Click here for the event details form.