- This event has passed.
Online Forum: Delivering Session Remotely
June 25 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pmFree
About this Event
Join this digital forum lead by Tempo, to connect with people from across England and Wales. This will be the third time Tempo will be bringing a variety of groups and organisations together, to continue the discussion on delivering information, support and other services online.
We will be discussing and finding out how voluntary, community and statutory organisations have been delivering their services and support remotely. This forum will be an opportunity to; share and pick up tips and advice for remote delivery; discuss lessons learnt and challenges faced with remote delivery; and look at plans for the coming months as services begin to start back up again.
“As well as having some good advice, it was really helpful to see a forum like this being modelled so you can see what these tips look like in practice.” – Gemma
“Very well delivered. Thank you. Now have some food for thought and some useful tips to send to my colleagues.” – Katy
You will be able to join this forum via a Zoom link.
Look out for the link in your ticket confirmation email
• Sharing good practice, overcoming challenges arising from the current crisis.
• Facilitated conversation around current issues & service delivery plans for the easing of lockdown
1. An opportunity to network with other organisations across England and Wales.
2. Share best practice you have come across, or created yourselves
3. Find guidance and advice from others
• People feel more confident to deliver remotely; in planning and delivery
• Learning and resources will be shared
Is there an event you want to tell the co-production community about? Click here for the event details form.